Are you planning to take your own photos of the Central Park skyline and its environs? If so, there are a few great locations that you should visit before starting your adventure. Central Park, located in Manhattan, is one of the most photographed locations in the world. This is because of the many tourist attractions it has and its spectacular views.
Central Park is often considered to be one of the best places to take pictures. With its vast array of beautiful buildings, gardens, and pathways, taking pictures is easy. Central Park is also known for its popular annual Christmas tree light display. In addition to its beauty and tourist attractions, Central Park is known for its photographers. Here are several locations that photographers love to visit when they visit the Central Park area.
- The Ramble & Pond Bridge. Located deep in The Ramble, is the Stone Bridge, which will immediately transport you to an amazing scene of your childhood fairytale.
- Ramble Stone Bridge. Here, photographers can look out over Central Park with their own private view.
- The Ramble. This bridge is perfect if you have an interest in historic architecture, as it links the famous "Ramble," which was constructed by Abraham Lincoln, to his presidential home.
- The Ramble. The Ramble situated beneath the famous Statue of Liberty, is one of the most photographed areas of Central Park. This is because of its close proximity to the famous statue. You will find a great selection of vendors, restaurants, shops, and other establishments in this area. You will also find some great sights of the Statue of Liberty in all its glory, including all three legs and all of the crowning arches. However, this area is not a great place to take pictures because it is quite small.
- Prospect Park. This beautiful area of Central Park is located beneath the Prospect Park Houses, which makes up the main section of the park. It is also one of the best places to take pictures of the main landmark. The Empire State Building. If you love the outdoors, you will love this area. It is also close to Central Park.
- Prospect Park Houses. This area is located below the park's BoardWalk and is a great place to take pictures of the Statue of Liberty and its surroundings. The Houses have a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and other establishments that make up the main part of the park. This area of the park is very nice, and photographers will love this location.
- Rockefeller Center. If you want to photograph one of the most famous skyscrapers in New York, this is a great place to do it. There are a number of interesting buildings in this section of Central Park. These include the former Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Empire State Building, among others. The buildings that you will come across here are great for taking photos.
- The East Drive. When taking pictures of the East Drive, photographers can view the Manhattan skyline from the sidewalk.
- The west side of the park. This area is also located under the Board Walk and is close to the West Drive. This is one of the most popular parts of Central Park to photograph, and it is also the top spot to take pictures of the statue of Liberty. The view from the west side of the park is also nice, with the Empire State Building and the Hudson River in the background.
- Prospect Terrace. This is another wonderful section of the park and one of the main areas of the park that photographers love to take pictures of. You can take pictures of the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the East Drive, and the Hudson River from here. This area of the park is close to the West Drive, and is not far from Central Park. The view from here is beautiful, with the view of the Manhattan skyline from the park's east side.
- The west side of the park, west of the playground. Here, photographers can view the Manhattan skyline. The park is close to the Manhattan Bridge and the entrance to the park. The playground is right near here, so you may want to take pictures here.