Among webmasters there is an erroneous opinion that getting a virtual project under a Google system filter, called Panda, guarantees a lifetime ban. In fact, this statement is far from the truth.
Life-long pessimization in the Google system is waiting only for sites that ignore state laws, as an example we can mention sites caught in the distribution of child porn.
Consequently, having discovered that the Internet resource has appeared under Panda, the webmaster must calmly take a set of measures to get rid of this filter, instead of panic.
Recommended actions are discussed below.
1. The elimination of any external links in the structure of their site should not be saved at all.
2. Examining the state of the template, whether it could catch viruses. If viruses are detected, you should get rid of them or replace the template.
3. A thorough check of the site content for the presence of errors. A huge number of them could lead to a virtual platform entering the system ban.
4. Disposal of any kind of copy-paste required. Also, the output of the site from under the Panda will be impeded by textual materials that came into being through machine translation, as well as by the use of reproduction programs.
5. The practice for the webmaster should be a constant update of the online resource. For the first three months, fresh material should be published at least once a day. Thus, the virtual project will be free from the image of the abandoned.
6. Effective tool - linking pages. Be sure to create a map of the Internet project, the formation of its archive. It is necessary to maximally simplify the work of search bots of the Google system.
7. It should acquire a huge number of links from the pages of social sites. By the way, the Google system almost ignores the links received from the Vkontakte network, while Facebook and Twitter do not suffer from a lack of attention.
Having performed all the above actions, the owner of the virtual project should wait about two to three months. In principle, the problem should be solved independently.
If the result is still missing, you need to send in support of Google the most correct, courteous message, which should describe all the work done. To complete such a letter should be a polite request for the withdrawal of the ban. Moreno Valley plumber plumbing contractor in Moreno Valley, CA