Safety tips for tree cutting and removal.
Always keep in mind that the electric wires can be very dangerous while cutting or removing the high trees.
• Contact the service company for advice on of how to disconnect or insulate the wires of
the power lines.
• All high tree removal and cutting near the electric lines must be done by two trained and experienced tree trimmers.
• Tree trimmers must be aware and maintain a minimum appropriate distance to the high voltage cables.
• Use extreme caution when moving stairs and equipment around fallen trees and high voltage cables.
• Do not trim trees in bad weather conditions.
• Equipment must be chosen properly.
• Wear personal safety protection equipment such as gloves, safety glasses, helmets, ear protection, etc.
• Determine the direction of the tree's fall.
• Determine the appropriate amount of joints in the tree to guide the fall of the tree safely. Provide a way of withdrawal to a safe place.
• Inspect the stability and strength of tree branches before start. Tree trimmers working at the top must wear protection equipment.
• Do not climb with tools in your hands.
• If broken trees are under pressure, determine the direction of the pressure and make small cuts to release it.
• Use extreme care when carrying a tree that has not fallen completely to the ground and is leaning against another tree.
• Never turn your back on a tree that is falling.