What tools will help to defeat the dirt remaining after the repair?
The transformation of the apartment was finally completed, and a lot of construction debris and stains remained as a legacy from the repairs. You need to plan the procedure, learn the rules and subtleties of such a cleaning, but if you do not know what means to use to clean, the result is unlikely to please. To achieve the perfect order, you will have to arm yourself with special solutions and tools that will help to cope with the mess that remained after the repair.
How to remove all this?
• Not a single repair was possible without unnecessary stains. In this regard, the mounting foam is particularly prominent, and it strives to go anywhere - on the floor, on the wallpaper just hung, on the window sills and windows. It is easy to remove fresh foam - it is soft and easy to clean with a regular newspaper or spatula. But if you miss this moment, you have to sweat. To eliminate the dried foam, you can use special cleaners with a smooth surface. However, they will not help if the foam hit the wallpaper. This site will have to re-stick.
• Lime deposits deposited on all surfaces and ingested into them are the main enemies of everyone who started cleaning after repairs. But in fact, this enemy is not so terrible, if you apply the simple laws of chemistry: any product containing acid or lemon juice will easily remove lime. For example, water mixed with vinegar is an excellent floor cleaning product. And if you carry out the procedure 3-4 times, then you can completely get rid of the annoying raid. If the stain was formed from an acid-containing solution, then it will not stand under the pressure of soda.
• Paint on the floor is not a sentence. Of course, the easiest way to remove it immediately, until she had time to dry out, but if this was not possible, then do not despair. Alcohol denatured alcohol easily copes with stains of paint on the floor, without damaging its structure. Acetone or regular acetic acid, diluted with water, is suitable for working with laminate. "White spirit" will remove stains of paint from linoleum and will not spoil the surface.
• Cleaning after repair will surely affect the kitchen and bathroom. Tile and tile joints must be cleaned of dust. It's not so difficult, you need only a weak soap solution and a stiff brush. You may have to carry out the procedure several times.
• Stains from masking tape are difficult to clean by mechanical means. Either professional solvents or nail polish removers come to the rescue. Some recommend using a “folk” remedy - ordinary sunflower oil. לחץ כאן לכניסה לאתר ביזנס ליידיס לצפייה בתמונות וסרטונים